Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Windows XP = OS X...

I spent 2 hours converting my Windows XP to look like a Mac OS X...I must say I have outdone myself this time! Cheers...
(The screen captures are grainy because I've compressed them beyond reasonable levels.)

Desktop

Taskbar on top (like a Finder bar) and Animated Dock at the bottom.

Explorer

Tiger OS X Desktop theme and OS X like icons for Folders, Drives and Toolbar.

Firefox

Firefox, showing glass finish buttons and OS X style drop shadow behind window.

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woww really cool feel must say does it require ne particular config??

But really tacky feelin GUI

Preksha

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger VJ the PsychO said...

one word - ROCKING

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its really amazing!!

 
At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it downloadable somewhere? Looks good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home