Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The pain of it all...

I have to go see Bluffmaster tomorrow...
Yes I HAVE to go see it, as in I HAVE to go study! My friends are making me do this. Looks like the last post about freedom was a load of crap.

In the words of Bob Dylan:

You may be an ambassador to England or France,
You may like to gamble, you might like to dance,
You may be the heavyweight champion of the world,
You may be a socialite with a long string of
pearls...

But you're gonna have to serve somebody, yes
indeed
You're gonna have to serve somebody,
Well,it may be the Devil
Or it may be the Lord
But you're gonna have to serve somebody...

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Love you longtime! said...

Bluffmaster???

Instead u have to see King kong. it's such a good one, you HAVE to see it!

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Maverick said...

Hey..Never knew you too were a blogger/

Great.
And yeah why BluffMaster considering you hate Abhishek Bachchan !!

And I agree...KingKong is fuckin' awesome. Brilliant fare.

Also what are you studying for now ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home