Saturday, December 10, 2005

You know what I hate...

* Picture forwards...unless they are naked women.
* Text forwards...unless they are one paragraph long and REALLY interesting.
* Ugly chicks who think they are Miss World...get a fucking mirror (and some taste).
* Guys who dig such chicks...get a fucking eye transplant (and maybe a pair of something else while you´re at it).
* Abhishek Bachchan...self explanatory.
* People who think Internet Explorer rocks...once again, self explanatory.
* Arranged marriages...it´s like buying grocery.
* Marriages...self explanatory (this is easier than I thought).
* People who vote...they´re stupid.
* People who don´t vote...they´re lazy.
But you know what I hate most...
* People...self explanatory (this was a breeze, wasn´t it).

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger Arshat Chaudhary said...

I am reading your blogposts for the past one and a half hour now, and I must say, u r quite a blogger.. I am ROTFL..
Do write more often...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home